Lewis Road Creamery was founded in 2012 with one mission in mind: to create the world’s best butter. They use their own grass-fed, free-range cream from their farms in Canterbury, New Zealand, traditionally churned using the Fritz churn method, which helps Lewis Road Creamery achieve a lightly cultured, scrumptious-tasting butter with a silky, velvety consistency like no other. Because their cows are completely grass-fed all year round, the vibrant golden color of their butter is 100% natural! Lewis Road Creamery butter is non-GMO, hormone-free, and high in fat, giving it a bolder flavor and making it brilliantly golden.
Italian Cream Bundt Cake
- 1½ cups (340 grams) Lewis Road Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package (226 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (400 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (220 grams) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons (4.5 grams) kosher salt
- 5 large eggs (250 grams)
- 1 tablespoon (13 grams) vanilla extract
- 3 cups (375 grams) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 grams) baking powder
- 1 cup (113 grams) finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup (60 grams) sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Garnish: confectioners’ sugar
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed until creamy, 3 to 4 minutes. Increase mixer speed to high, and add granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt; beat for 10 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating until combined. Beat in pecans and coconut.
- Spray a 15-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Place pan in a cold oven. Bake at 300°F (150°C) until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 20 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Invert cake onto a wire rack, and let cool completely. Garnish with confectioners’ sugar, if desired.