Check out all items from the Saveur 100 »
Like the classic Negroni, which has three ingredients sharing one communal space in equal quantities, this less-conventional four-way—adapted from David Lebovitz’s book Drinking French—is equally alluring.
Featured in: The 2020 Saveur 100: 21-30
- <a href=”https://amzn.to/36q6imf” target=_blank>Cocktail Shaker</a>
- <a href=”https://amzn.to/3g2NP1J” target=_blank>Coupe</a>
David Lebovitz’s “Ménage à Quatre” Cocktail
- 3⁄4 oz. (22ml) gin
- 3⁄4 oz. (22ml) fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 oz. (22ml) Grand Marnier, Cointreau, or triple sec
- 3⁄4 oz. (22ml) Lillet blanc or Cap Corse blanc
- Place all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, and shake until well chilled. Strain into a chilled coupe to serve.